Our Upcoming Special Services
Due to the coronavirus continuing to influence us all significantly, I urge you to seek to mitigate it by the wearing of masks, maintaining social distancing, and practicing good hand-washing technique. Do not unnecessarily place yourself in danger. If worshiping in person is not wise, please take advantage of our Zoom services, both for the Sunday and special services. Also, messages with Scripture and prayers are posted on our website by the day after the service itself.
Sunday Bible Class
For the Sundays in Epiphany, Jan. 10 through Feb. 14 (six sessions), the church’s missionary nature will be highlighted. These classes begin at 9:15 A.M.
Wednesday Bible Class
On the Wednesday’s in Epiphany, (Jan. 13 though Feb. 10 (five sessions) a study/support class on Grief and Loss will be the focus. These classes begin at 4:00 P.M. (These classes are meeting in lieu of the regular 7:00 P.M. sessions. We will resume the 7:00 P.M. meeting time beginning on Ash Wednesday, February 17.)
Chances to study with us are as follows:
- Sunday mornings; 9:15 – 10:15 a.m. – Bible study
- Sunday School offers age appropriate instruction for children. (on hold until further notice)
- Sunday Church service; 10:30 a.m. Scripture, message, hymns and liturgy combine to communicate God’s Word to worshipers in today’s context.
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study; 7:00 – 8:15 P.M. (We will resume this time beginning with Ash Wednesday service on February 17)
- Christ Care meets the first and third Thursday afternoon of the month, 2 to 3:30 P.M. Led by head elder Van Bareither, the course offers mutual encouragement through Bible study, prayer, and fellowship.