We are back to our normal services as of June 14, but with social distancing and the encouragement to wear masks.
Chances to study with us are as follows:
- Sunday mornings; 9:15 – 10:15 a.m. – Beginning January 12, we will start a new Bible study on the Gospel according to St. Matthew, seeking answers to two key questions: a) Who is Jesus? and b) What does it mean to follow Him, to be His disciple? We do not intend to plod along in this study but cover the material in larger segments, so that we may gain the big picture of our relationship with Jesus.
- Sunday School offers age appropriate instruction for children. (on hold until further notice)
- Sunday Church service; 10:30 a.m. Scripture, message, hymns and liturgy combine to communicate God’s Word to worshipers in today’s context.
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study; 7:00 – 8:30 P.M.
- “5 Things You Can Do to Read the Bible Prayerfully,” a five session course will meet the first and third Thursday afternoon of the month, beginning September 5 from 2 to 3:30 P.M. Led by head elder Van Bareither, the course will help participants draw on the power of God’s Word to live as disciples of Jesus Christ.