Chances to study with us are as follows:
- Sunday mornings; 9:15 – 10:15 a.m. – For the adults, beginning September 8 a course, based on Paul’s letters to Timothy and Titus will be offered through November 24. Led by Pastor Michael, its focus will be “to learn how the ancient writings provide contemporary wisdom for the church to carry out its ministry today.”
- Sunday School offers age appropriate instruction for children.
- Sunday Church service; 10:30 a.m. Scripture, message, hymns and liturgy combine to communicate God’s Word to worshipers in today’s context.
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study; 7:00 – 8:30 P.M. “Law and Gospel” will meet Wednesday evenings beginning September 11 at 7:00 P.M. Taught by the Rev. Dr. Gerhard Michael, Jr., pastor at St. Peter’s, the course will help students learn to listen to the Scriptures as they confront us with God’s expectations (the Law) and as they comfort, encourage, and empower us with the Good News of God’s grace. Class sessions of this nine unit course run from 7 to 8:30 P.M.
- “5 Things You Can Do to Read the Bible Prayerfully,” a five session course will meet the first and third Thursday afternoon of the month, beginning September 5 from 2 to 3:30 P.M. Led by head elder Van Bareither, the course will help participants draw on the power of God’s Word to live as disciples of Jesus Christ.